If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
- Winter is Coming
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
Join 8,743 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Stockholm
Zur deutschen Fassung. Of the many things that people find weird about me, two of the most frequently asked questions are “Why would you go to a cemetery?” and “Why do you get up at 5 o’clock if you don’t … Continue reading
Wenn Ihr Deutsch könnt, lest diesen Bericht lieber auf Deutsch. Das ist das Original. Ungekürzt. Und um Längen besser. I slept very bad. Got almost no sleep at all. Although I am constantly traveling and have been to five continents … Continue reading