This blog is very heavy on photos of sunsets. The reason is not that I have anything against sunrises, but that I am usually not yet fully awake when they happen. Because I had been sick for the last couple of days, my sleeping rhythm has been mixed up and I was already awake this morning when the sky was coloured red, announcing the beginning of a beautiful day:
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
- Winter is Coming
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
Join 8,743 other subscribers