This blog is very heavy on photos of sunsets. The reason is not that I have anything against sunrises, but that I am usually not yet fully awake when they happen. Because I had been sick for the last couple of days, my sleeping rhythm has been mixed up and I was already awake this morning when the sky was coloured red, announcing the beginning of a beautiful day:
Would you like a postcard from Europe?
- How about tipping?
- The most beautiful time of the year
- Trump Administration Season Ending
- New Facebook Notifications
- Thoughts of the Day 17
- Studying history at University of Hagen
- Why travelling with little money is the best
- The Sad Future of Catalonia
- The sweet life of a freelancer
- The state of Brexit negotiations
CategoriesBolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II