This blog is very heavy on photos of sunsets. The reason is not that I have anything against sunrises, but that I am usually not yet fully awake when they happen. Because I had been sick for the last couple of days, my sleeping rhythm has been mixed up and I was already awake this morning when the sky was coloured red, announcing the beginning of a beautiful day:
Would you like a postcard from Europe?
- Persian architecture in Georgia
- What’s the priority, car or house?
- Poetry Slam (6) Bear
- James Bond: Pierce Brosnan vs Daniel Craig
- Law School in Bolivia
- How to tell if a lawyer is experienced
- Ayahuasca – no thanks!
- Why it’s not easy to talk to bloggers
- Birthday Trip 2017: Caucasus
- No selfies from Easter Island
CategoriesBolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II