This blog is very heavy on photos of sunsets. The reason is not that I have anything against sunrises, but that I am usually not yet fully awake when they happen. Because I had been sick for the last couple of days, my sleeping rhythm has been mixed up and I was already awake this morning when the sky was coloured red, announcing the beginning of a beautiful day:
Would you like a postcard from South America?
- Don’t accept anything from strangers!
- Bury my heart – wherever
- The difference between Peru and Bolivia, illustrated in random messages
- Better than a Spy Novel: the Trump-Kremlin Files
- Video: Take a break!
- The man who predicted the financial crisis
- Every hotel should have this
- Why it’s important to get the best divorce lawyer
- A Walk around Iași
- Video of La Paz in 1942
CategoriesBolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II