If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
Join 8,538 other followers
Tag Archives: South Africa
In his autobiography My Early Life, which concluded the time before World War I and was published before World War II, Winston Churchill takes this lesson from the Boer Wars: Let us learn our lessons. Never, never, never believe any war will be … Continue reading
Of course I tell my clients how to behave in court, what to wear, what to say, what not to say, how to react emotionally and when to start sobbing (if I think that they would be good actors). In some … Continue reading
Does it really matter if Nelson Mandela dies, as long as Morgan Freeman is still alive? And what does this say about the line between reality and film? Before you criticize me for publishing this now, keep in mind that … Continue reading