If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
Tag Archives: Somalia
The story of a young graduate who wants to become a hot-shot journalist, receives the advice “you wanna make it as some big-swinging dick journalist, you gotta go somewhere fucking crazy” and goes to Somalia to learn and write about … Continue reading
How different countries go about finding their “most wanted” tells a lot about the respective country. USA: The US invades the country where the culprit is located, sometimes invading another country in the process. It locks up hundreds of people, … Continue reading