- Bombs, Explosions and my Time in Beirut
- The most stupid plan of all times
- But what about the Comet?
- Horror Hostel
- Birthday Hike 2020
- The Day I Lost Everything I Owned
- German Supreme Court ends Discrimination in Citizenship Cases
- History Lessons in Bolivia
- Stranded on another island
- De-Escalation Dog
Tag Archives: NRA
When Donald Trump will speak at the annual meeting of the NRA, surely talking about the 2nd Amendment, attendees will have to leave their firearms outside. And I thought more guns were supposed to make every place safer.
How prevalent is the gun culture in the USA? Even congressional districts are drawn in the shape of guns:
A nice campaign by Moms demand Action for Gun Sense in America: Having grown up in Germany, I had Little Red Riding Hood (or rather “Rotkäppchen”), dodgeball and of course Kinder surprise eggs in my childhood. I didn’t have any assault … Continue reading
“If only there had been a waiting period”, James Holmes is thinking.