If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
- Winter is Coming
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
Join 8,743 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Aurora
“If only there had been a waiting period”, James Holmes is thinking.
After the midnight movie massacre in Aurora, Colorado, a frequently raised question is: Were there any warning signs in the person of James Holmes? Could we have known before that he was up to something sinister? Let’s look at what … Continue reading