- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
- Hiiumaa, the real Adventure Island
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 2) Andechs Abbey
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 1) Lake Starnberg
- The Iron Curtain and Freedom of Travel
- Why I never get hired
- Hitchhiking against the Skeptics
- Bombs, Explosions and my Time in Beirut
- The most stupid plan of all times
- But what about the Comet?
Tag Archives: Aurora
“If only there had been a waiting period”, James Holmes is thinking.
After the midnight movie massacre in Aurora, Colorado, a frequently raised question is: Were there any warning signs in the person of James Holmes? Could we have known before that he was up to something sinister? Let’s look at what … Continue reading