If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
- Winter is Coming
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
Join 8,743 other subscribers
Tag Archives: guns
How prevalent is the gun culture in the USA? Even congressional districts are drawn in the shape of guns:
A nice campaign by Moms demand Action for Gun Sense in America: Having grown up in Germany, I had Little Red Riding Hood (or rather “Rotkäppchen”), dodgeball and of course Kinder surprise eggs in my childhood. I didn’t have any assault … Continue reading
“If only there had been a waiting period”, James Holmes is thinking.
Dear defenders of gun ownership in America, I have gotten used to the fact that in your interpretation, the 2nd amendment to the Bill of Rights dating from 1791 and reading “A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of … Continue reading