If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
Tag Archives: divorce
Zur deutschen Fassung. The counseling service of the feminist organization Mujeres Creando in La Paz in Bolivia not only offers advice and help, but also a place to celebrate your divorce. I always thought it made more sense to celebrate freedom instead … Continue reading
There are plenty of figures, numbers and statistics about marriage and divorce, some of them even more conflicting than an arguing couple. To know the truth, you only need to know these two statistics about divorce: The divorce rate would … Continue reading
My second most important investment advice: Don’t save anything while you are married. When you get divorced, your wife will take half of it. Most of the rest will go to lawyers. Don’t forget to have a look at my … Continue reading
Isn’t it obvious that Prince William had been waiting with his engagement to Kate Middleton until the United Kingdom’s Supreme Court ruled that prenuptial agreements are now also recognised by English courts? Smart guy.