If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
Tag Archives: child custody
Recently, parents seem to be thinking about their possible early demise, because I have been getting this question more frequently: “What will happen to our children if we, mother and father, were to die?” I don’t know why people are … Continue reading
I received this question about child custody in Germany and some related matters: Hello, I am an American living abroad in Germany. 5 months ago I married an Estonian man and gave birth to our daughter. Due to a series of … Continue reading
(This is an update to my FAQ about child custody law in Germany.) For a long time, child custody in Germany was automatically awarded to the mother of the child if the parents were not married at the time of … Continue reading
I have noticed that I receive many e-mails with the same questions, so I have started to post the most frequent questions – and of course the answers to them – for everyone to read for free. As this section might … Continue reading