If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 9) Neuschwanstein Castle
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
Tag Archives: dance
In Bolivia, I spoke with a lawyer about feminicidios, the killing of women by their partners, which carries a higher sentence than a “regular” homicide. Out of curiosity, I looked up the figure for Germany – and was shocked: 331 … Continue reading
I always thought that the Feast of Corpus Christi is a somber affair. In Quillacollo in Bolivia there was indeed a short religious procession to the cathedral, with ice-cream and beer vendors already going about their business while the priest was … Continue reading