If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
Join 8,539 other followers
Tag Archives: dance
In Bolivia, I spoke with a lawyer about feminicidios, the killing of women by their partners, which carries a higher sentence than a “regular” homicide. Out of curiosity, I looked up the figure for Germany – and was shocked: 331 … Continue reading
I always thought that the Feast of Corpus Christi is a somber affair. In Quillacollo in Bolivia there was indeed a short religious procession to the cathedral, with ice-cream and beer vendors already going about their business while the priest was … Continue reading