If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Situation on the German-Polish Border
- Guben 2021
- How Photographers Get Killed
- Driving a Lorry for Brexit
- Hej Hej
- Sunrise at the Cemetery
- Facing the Firing Squad in Style
- One Hundred Years Ago, Countries were established that have been all but forgotten – August 1921: Baranya-Baja and Tannu-Tuwa
- To Stockholm, on a Train of Uncharted Consciousness
- Peak Sweden
Tag Archives: birds
Photographed in Kotor, Montenegro.
(Photographed at the Municipal Park in Trani, Apulia, Italy.)
Photographed on Isla del Sol in Lake Titicaca.
In Bolivia, I have already seen hummingbirds several times. Sometimes, they even come to the garden of the house where I live in Cochabamba. But by the time I get my camera ready, the birds have left. Or they move … Continue reading
The big one is the Andean condor from the Bolivian coat of arms. The small bird is thinking: “You may be big and strong and famous, but I am free to fly wherever I want.” (Photographed at Plaza 14 de Septiembre … Continue reading
At least I couldn’t think of any other explanation for this giant birdhouse, which I saw in Cetinje, Montenegro:
Lithuania is full of beautifully painted wooden houses. The blue, green, red and orange houses manage to add color even to the longest and coldest of winters. On a visit to Druskininkai I saw that this is not limited to human … Continue reading