If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
- To Heat or Not To Heat?
- Village Life in Hungary
- One Hundred Years Ago, King Ferdinand got Promoted – October 1922: Greater Romania
- Hitchhiking to the Happy Cemetery
- Bratislava – First Impression
- The Secret Space Program of Yugoslavia
Join 8,704 other followers
Tag Archives: Trani
Breaking into this house does not even require the skills of John Robie aka “The Cat” in the Hitchcock film To Catch a Thief. (Spotted in Trani, Apulia, Italy. The exact address will be shared for a stake in the loot.)
(Photographed at the Municipal Park in Trani, Apulia, Italy.)
But only for lawyers: (Spotted in Trani, Apulia, Italy.)
(Photographed in Trani, Apulia, Italy.)
“If I hadn’t followed orders, I would have been shot myself” the culprits say, and their defense attorneys call it “acting under superior orders” when someone is indicted for crimes committed during World War II. A handy excuse, this alleged moral dilemma. Except that … Continue reading
Because I know what it looks like before it gets on your plate: (Photographed behind the Swabian Castle in Trani, Apulia, Italy.)