If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- A Postcard from Málaga
- More Exciting than a Thriller
- A Hundred Years Ago, someone kept his New Year’s Resolutions, but didn’t care about the Lives of Others – February 1921: Winston Churchill
- “The Impostor” by Javier Cercas
- A Postcard from Las Vegas
- A Postcard from Paris
- A Postcard from New York
- The Danger of Digits and Digitalization
- A Postcard from the Mount of Beatitudes
Tag Archives: Apple
When Donald Trump praises his pick for Secretary of Defense, General James Mattis, as “the closest thing to General George Patton we have”, does he refer to the mistreatment of soldiers or to Patton’s antisemitism? After my story about the Peruvian girl, … Continue reading
Communist centrally planned economy: Capitalist free market economy: The main difference seems to be that nowadays, young people do the queuing themselves instead of sending their mothers. That’s progress. (Auf Deutsch.)
The travel poetry continues: I used an app called “Apple Map” but it was total crap and only showed a gap.
Congratulations, Steve Jobs, you are now the richest man in the cemetery.