If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Cognitive Dissonance for Lunch
- Taarof, the most confusing thing about Iran
- Kyselka, the Forgotten Spa Town
- Remembrance with Kebab: Babi Yar
- What to do with a History Degree?
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 9) Neuschwanstein Castle
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
Tag Archives: Zalazi
I have already described one way for the people of Kotor to witness the sunset: to climb up Mount Vrmac, the mountain that stretches into the Bay of Kotor from the left in the first two photos. The other possibility … Continue reading
In Yugoslavia, the Socialist star and the Christian cross got along quite well, it seems. (Photographed in the cemetery of Velji Zalazi near Kotor, Montenegro.)