If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
Join 8,755 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Wessobrunn
In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
On the fourth day of the hike through Bavaria, I discover the secret 5G factory, climb the highest mountain and spend the night in a cemetery.
Posted in Germany, History, Photography, Travel Tagged Bavaria, Diessen, hiking, hitchhiking, King Ludwig Trail, Wessobrunn 7 Comments