If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Bodhi Tree
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Battlefields turned Red – November 1921: Poppies
- New Government Eases Path to German Citizenship
- There is a Bus Stop for Everyone
- Learning Minimalism from the Kids
- One Hundred Years Ago, an Ex-Emperor wanted to have another go at it – October 1921: Karl of Austria-Hungary
- A Damaged Roll of Film
- Cats of Lost Places
- Smuggling Cigars into Poland
- The Situation on the German-Polish Border
Tag Archives: Diessen
On the fourth day of the hike through Bavaria, I discover the secret 5G factory, climb the highest mountain and spend the night in a cemetery.