If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- All Roads lead to Jerusalem
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Diessen
In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
On the fourth day of the hike through Bavaria, I discover the secret 5G factory, climb the highest mountain and spend the night in a cemetery.
Posted in Germany, History, Photography, Travel Tagged Bavaria, Diessen, hiking, hitchhiking, King Ludwig Trail, Wessobrunn 7 Comments
In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
On the third stage of my hike, I was just about to set up my camp in a park, when a helpful stranger invited me into his lakeside villa.
Posted in Germany, History, Photography, Religion, Travel Tagged Bavaria, christianity, Diessen, hiking, King Ludwig Trail 3 Comments