- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
- Hiiumaa, the real Adventure Island
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 2) Andechs Abbey
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 1) Lake Starnberg
- The Iron Curtain and Freedom of Travel
- Why I never get hired
- Hitchhiking against the Skeptics
- Bombs, Explosions and my Time in Beirut
- The most stupid plan of all times
- But what about the Comet?
Tag Archives: King Ludwig Trail
On the third stage of my hike, I was just about to set up my camp in a park, when a helpful stranger invited me into his lakeside villa.
I swear, I just wanted to walk through the Bavarian countryside. No idea why I almost ended up in prison.
The hike begins with a change of plan, with a serious scare, and with murder and mystery.