If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Hej Hej
- Sunrise at the Cemetery
- Facing the Firing Squad in Style
- One Hundred Years Ago, Countries were established that have been all but forgotten – August 1921: Baranya-Baja and Tannu-Tuwa
- To Stockholm, on a Train of Uncharted Consciousness
- Peak Sweden
- A Birthday without Lake Garda
- “The Hundred-Year-Old Man who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared” by Jonas Jonasson
- Protective Equipment
- Cat Content, Literally
Tag Archives: water
(Recorded in Chapada Diamantina National Park in Brazil. And yes, I really wear shirts like that when I go hiking in the jungle.)
Where we find water: on Mars, between 34 and 250 million miles away Where we can’t provide safe drinking water to around 750 million people: our own planet Sorry, poor people, but this whole space thing is much more exciting.
One of the best things about Venice is that there are no cars. None. Zero. All the traffic happens on the water, by boat. This makes visiting Venice a unique experience. It is much quieter and more relaxed than other cities … Continue reading
Two things dissuade people from walking through the wilderness for days: the thought of sleeping outside and the lack of a shower. But, depending on the time of the year (midge season is worse than cold), sleeping outside can be … Continue reading