If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
Join 8,755 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Valletta
“Artistic and up to date”
If a company advertises its services and products as “artistic and up to date” but uses the following display to do so, I doubt both parts of the statement. Seen and photographed in Valletta, Malta.
Posted in Malta, Photography, Travel Tagged business, marketing, Valletta 5 Comments
Valletta at Night
I hope you have enjoyed my previous photos of Valletta. I stayed in Malta’s capital city for the evening, to take more photos of this beautiful and romantic city for you: As you see, the city seemed to be empty … Continue reading
Posted in Malta, Photography, Travel Tagged Valletta 14 Comments
Valletta, capital of Malta
Yesterday, I visited Valletta, Malta’s capital city. Valletta is the smallest capital city of any EU member state, measuring just 600m by 1000m and with a population of around 6,000. My arrival in Valletta coincided with a Scout music … Continue reading
Posted in Malta, Photography, Travel Tagged Valletta 19 Comments