Support this Blog
- How to become a Millionaire (Quarantine Edition)
- The Girl with the Book
- What does the Corona Virus mean for Tourism?
- Hitchhiking in the Time of Corona
- A Little Loan
- Job Interview
- My first Writing Job
- An extra day: 29 February 2020
- Escaping the Corona Virus – to an Island in the Middle of the Atlantic
- Film review: “Parasite”
Tag Archives: Valletta
If a company advertises its services and products as “artistic and up to date” but uses the following display to do so, I doubt both parts of the statement. Seen and photographed in Valletta, Malta.
I hope you have enjoyed my previous photos of Valletta. I stayed in Malta’s capital city for the evening, to take more photos of this beautiful and romantic city for you: As you see, the city seemed to be empty … Continue reading