If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Protective Equipment
- Cat Content, Literally
- Film Review: “Nomadland”
- One Hundred Years Ago, Belgium became the most Complicated Country in Europe – July 1921: Language Border between Wallonia and Flanders
- Austrian Border Control
- Vogelsang, the Nazi Castle in the Eifel
- House Sitting ain’t always a Holiday
- One Hundred Years Ago, Alcohol secured World Peace – June 1921: Åland
- One Hundred Years Ago, Whites couldn’t bear Blacks being Successful – May 1921: Black Wall Street
- Hitchhiking, an Odyssey with 50 Hail Marys (part 3 of 3)
Tag Archives: marketing
If a company advertises its services and products as “artistic and up to date” but uses the following display to do so, I doubt both parts of the statement. Seen and photographed in Valletta, Malta.
Every year, the service that I offer to my clients is getting better and better. Beginning immediately, I will apply a 100% money-back guarantee. * That’s right. I am probably the only lawyer in the world to implement a money-back … Continue reading
Photographed last year during the Tottenham Riots in London (under extreme danger to my own life, I might add): Maybe this was the real cause behind the Tottenham Riots? – Hey Jerk, a bread and a bagel please. – What … Continue reading
Yesterday and coincidentally while having lunch with a hitchhiker from France, I came across Vichy Water. I wonder if drinking this will turn me into a Nazi collaborator?