If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
Tag Archives: marketing
If a company advertises its services and products as “artistic and up to date” but uses the following display to do so, I doubt both parts of the statement. Seen and photographed in Valletta, Malta.
Every year, the service that I offer to my clients is getting better and better. Beginning immediately, I will apply a 100% money-back guarantee. * That’s right. I am probably the only lawyer in the world to implement a money-back … Continue reading
Photographed last year during the Tottenham Riots in London (under extreme danger to my own life, I might add): Maybe this was the real cause behind the Tottenham Riots? – Hey Jerk, a bread and a bagel please. – What … Continue reading
Yesterday and coincidentally while having lunch with a hitchhiker from France, I came across Vichy Water. I wonder if drinking this will turn me into a Nazi collaborator?