If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Tag Archives: marketing
“Artistic and up to date”
If a company advertises its services and products as “artistic and up to date” but uses the following display to do so, I doubt both parts of the statement. Seen and photographed in Valletta, Malta.
Posted in Malta, Photography, Travel Tagged business, marketing, Valletta 5 Comments
Every year, the service that I offer to my clients is getting better and better. Beginning immediately, I will apply a 100% money-back guarantee. * That’s right. I am probably the only lawyer in the world to implement a money-back … Continue reading
Shops that may want to change their name, # 3
Photographed last year during the Tottenham Riots in London (under extreme danger to my own life, I might add): Maybe this was the real cause behind the Tottenham Riots? – Hey Jerk, a bread and a bagel please. – What … Continue reading
Posted in Language, London, Photography, UK Tagged business, marketing 2 Comments
Companies that may want to change their name, # 2
Yesterday and coincidentally while having lunch with a hitchhiker from France, I came across Vichy Water. I wonder if drinking this will turn me into a Nazi collaborator?
Posted in France, History, World War II Tagged branding, business, marketing, Vichy 3 Comments