If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Habsburg Empire was finished for good – April 1922: Emperor Karl I
- One Hundred Years Ago, they Showed a Movie that Should Never Have Been Made – March 1922: Nosferatu
- Ukrainian Tears
- Humanity’s Response to Catastrophes
- Attack on Odessa
Tag Archives: fish
I am currently writing the article about cat-sitting in Cornwall and my attempt to hike the South West Coast Path. Here’s a little appetizer: Stay tuna-ed! Links: Meanwhile, more articles from the United Kingdom. And did you know that my … Continue reading
(Seen at Capo Milazzo in Sicily on 28 December 2013.)
Because I know what it looks like before it gets on your plate: (Photographed behind the Swabian Castle in Trani, Apulia, Italy.)