If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Cognitive Dissonance for Lunch
- Taarof, the most confusing thing about Iran
- Kyselka, the Forgotten Spa Town
- Remembrance with Kebab: Babi Yar
- What to do with a History Degree?
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 9) Neuschwanstein Castle
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
Tag Archives: Haifa
The experience wasn’t quite as lethal as the horror movie “Hostel”, but … Continue reading
If I may join the English-speaking tour at 12 o’clock, I inquire from the guard in front of the iron gate. The enormous gardens of the Bahai religion dominate the cityscape of Haifa. The landmark of the third-largest city of the … Continue reading