If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- One Hundred Years Ago, a Royal Funeral was the Last Gasp of Times Past – April 1921: Augusta Victoria
- There is always a Fossibility
- One Hundred Years Ago, an Armenian Student took the Law into his own Hands – March 1921: Operation Nemesis
- Quite some Drama
- A Postcard from Yerevan
- Lost in Translation
- Two Bakeries, two Countries, two Cultures
- One Hundred Years Ago, a German Baron from the Baltics established a Kingdom in Mongolia – March 1921: Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
- International Women’s Day
- A Postcard from Málaga
Tag Archives: Superman
I hope nobody will make the connection between my stay in Venice and this “Superman” boat: (Seen and photographed in Venice in January 2012. More photos to follow.) Superman’s holiday mission in Venice might explain why he couldn’t help out here.
At the risk of providing the British government with more arguments to cut police funding, some citizens can indeed do the job quite well: This month, a gang of robbers tried to burglar a jewellery store in Northampton, England in … Continue reading