If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Secret Space Program of Yugoslavia
- Mobilization in Russia
- Naughty Towns and Sin Cities
- I am not a spy, I am just curious
- Learning German with Hamlet
- Montenegro, where Laziness is Olympic
- King and Peasants discuss the British Monarchy
- One Hundred Years Ago, they were looking for the Center of Brazil – September 1922: Brasília
- One Hundred Years Ago, Sweden almost gave up on Booze – August 1922: Prohibition Referendum
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kruhlyi, Ukraine
Join 8,673 other followers
Tag Archives: sunset
… but in reality, the clouds did. Photographed in Targu Mures, Romania on 19 September 2015.
The sky above Targu Mures in Romania is busy, probably because of all the extra flights coming into town for our TEDx conference.
A few minutes ago in Târgu Mureș, Romania:
Three days ago in Targu Mures, Romania:
Photographed tonight in Targu Mures, Romania.
Yesterday in Targu Mures, Romania:
Tonight in Targu Mures, Romania: The Unitarian Church on Bulevardul 1848 blocking an otherwise wonderful view from my bedroom.
Sitting by the river, the girl moves a bit closer to me as she begins to speak: “Oh Andreas, isn’t this the most beautiful sunset? I am so glad we came here to enjoy this moment together.” We both continue to stare … Continue reading
I am working at my desk, angry about another day having almost passed with less than half of my to-do list completed, when I spot something glaring through the window. What is this? A fire in a neighbor’s apartment? A small nuclear … Continue reading
From my kitchen window in Târgu Mureș, I enjoyed this view tonight while cooking my famous pasta bolognese.