If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Cognitive Dissonance for Lunch
- Taarof, the most confusing thing about Iran
- Kyselka, the Forgotten Spa Town
- Remembrance with Kebab: Babi Yar
- What to do with a History Degree?
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 9) Neuschwanstein Castle
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
Tag Archives: relationships
A very personal revelation for Valentine’s Day: … The debate whether real love is a result of chance or whether it can be sought never resonated with us, because we fall in neither of these categories. Our story is a completely different … Continue reading
“What’s the point?”, I could retort. Or talk about freedom, independence and self-determination. But for now, I will just point you to the answer given by J. D. Salinger in his novella “Zooey“: “I like to ride in trains too much. You … Continue reading
Women have consistently been earning less than men, even in highly developed countries, and even in 2011. This is still true in most industries, even for women with the same qualifications as men. (For the related topic of female under-representation … Continue reading