If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
Tag Archives: Monty Python
The video of people moving in a weird way which I found funny in 1970: – – – The video of people moving in a weird way which people found funny in 2012:
I have been struggling with myself for a long time whether I shall post the unspeakable, disgusting, inflammatory hate video which has lead to the riots in the Middle East and North Africa. I have already pointed out the irony … Continue reading
Monty Python explain the business of banking. Surprisingly topical.
Immer wenn ich höre, daß Bundespräsident Wulff durch seine Affären, Fehler, Einschüchterungsversuche und Ausflüchte “angeschlagen” ist, muß ich an das folgende Video denken: (aus “Ritter der Kokosnuß” von Monty Python) “Angeschlagen” wird nach ein paar Malen zu “schwer beschädigt”, dann zu … Continue reading
The following clip from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) is still one of the best contributions in the debate about (not only British) monarchy: I found the following transcript of the dialogue: [ARTHUR and PATSY riding. They stop and … Continue reading