Monty Python explain the business of banking. Surprisingly topical.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Decades ago, when I was still working for a credit card company, they gathered all the employees for an important training video. They gave us some preliminary BS, then presented an educational video – starring John Cleese! Only a small group of us knew who he was, and we ROARED throughout the video, despite it being a semi-serious presentation. I have NO idea what the topic was – we were trading Python stories and skits back and forth, drawing glares from our managers and bewildered looks from the rest of the staff who had no idea who John Cleese was. Best meeting we ever had! :D