If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Hitchhiking, an Odyssey with 50 Hail Marys (part 1 of 3)
- Post-Pandemic Plans
- A Walk around Baza
- One Hundred Years Ago, a Royal Funeral was the Last Gasp of Times Past – April 1921: Augusta Victoria
- There is always a Fossibility
- One Hundred Years Ago, an Armenian Student took the Law into his own Hands – March 1921: Operation Nemesis
- Quite some Drama
- A Postcard from Yerevan
- Lost in Translation
- Two Bakeries, two Countries, two Cultures
Tag Archives: llamas
Llama at Lake Titicaca: Llama on Isla del Sol: Llama with curry: Links: All articles from the “Easily Confused” series. More about Lake Titicaca, Isla del Sol or about Bolivia in general. More cute animals.