If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Film Review: “Nomadland”
- One Hundred Years Ago, Belgium became the most Complicated Country in Europe – July 1921: Language Border between Wallonia and Flanders
- Austrian Border Control
- Vogelsang, the Nazi Castle in the Eifel
- House Sitting ain’t always a Holiday
- One Hundred Years Ago, Alcohol secured World Peace – June 1921: Åland
- One Hundred Years Ago, Whites couldn’t bear Blacks being Successful – May 1921: Black Wall Street
- Hitchhiking, an Odyssey with 50 Hail Marys (part 3 of 3)
- Hitchhiking, an Odyssey with 50 Hail Marys (part 2 of 3)
- Hitchhiking, an Odyssey with 50 Hail Marys (part 1 of 3)
Tag Archives: llamas
Llama at Lake Titicaca: Llama on Isla del Sol: Llama with curry: Links: All articles from the “Easily Confused” series. More about Lake Titicaca, Isla del Sol or about Bolivia in general. More cute animals.