- Bombs, Explosions and my Time in Beirut
- The most stupid plan of all times
- But what about the Comet?
- Horror Hostel
- Birthday Hike 2020
- The Day I Lost Everything I Owned
- German Supreme Court ends Discrimination in Citizenship Cases
- History Lessons in Bolivia
- Stranded on another island
- De-Escalation Dog
Tag Archives: Cornwall
This house in Newquay is a good symbol for how Britain sees itself in Europe. The house probably believes that it is self-sustainable, while relying heavily on commerce and cooperation with the mainland. In the Cornish Guardian, a letter was … Continue reading
This house sitting is turning into a booming business. Apparently, word on the cat internet has it that I am lovely and caring, for I am receiving one assignment after the other. As I am going to return from Canada … Continue reading
Yes, Britain really is that foggy. At St Michael’s Mount in Cornwall, England in 2010.