If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Schöntal and Berlichingen
- Winter is no Excuse not to go Outside
- Lisbon in the Time of Corona, Cholera and Cocaine
- North Korean Motivational Music
- Last Sunset of 2021
- New Year’s Eve Walk
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Digging began – December 1921: Rhine-Main-Danube Canal
- A Shortcut through the Nuclear Power Plant
- Well, I guess I have to travel to Singapore then.
- “Slow Trains to Venice” by Tom Chesshyre
Tag Archives: Europos Parkas
Reading the book Schwarze Erde, I became aware of a village in Ukraine that was calculated and named as the geographical center of Europe in 1887: Dilove. “Really?“ I wondered, not because I would begrudge Dilove the distinction, but because I had … Continue reading
Visitors who come to Berlin often wonder: “What happened to the Berlin Wall?” I found a chunk of it in Lithuania, at Europos Parkas, an outdoor art museum. To address any suspicions about larceny: it was a gift by the Federal … Continue reading