- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
- Hiiumaa, the real Adventure Island
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 2) Andechs Abbey
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 1) Lake Starnberg
- The Iron Curtain and Freedom of Travel
- Why I never get hired
- Hitchhiking against the Skeptics
- Bombs, Explosions and my Time in Beirut
- The most stupid plan of all times
- But what about the Comet?
Tag Archives: Tbilisi
Zur deutschen Fassung dieses Artikels. Each year for my birthday, I like to explore a new country, preferably alone. In July 2017, I treated myself to a trip to the Caucasus (and ended up celebrating my 42nd birthday with the … Continue reading
It’s so easy to tell a professional from a non-professional. The former have business cards. After my first set of photo cards was exhausted – and because I have a new phone number and new URLs for my blogs – … Continue reading
I had an appointment at the Georgian Heritage Preservation Council to talk about cultural heritage in the country. But the entrance to the building told me everything I needed to know.
(Photographed in Tbilisi, Georgia.)
Tbilisi is formed by so many different architectural styles, that it’s difficult to take a photo of just one. Here, the tower of a brick mosque and a wonderful wooden balcony are squeezing themselves into the picture. The building with … Continue reading