If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
Tag Archives: Tbilisi
Zur deutschen Fassung dieses Artikels. Each year for my birthday, I like to explore a new country, preferably alone. In July 2017, I treated myself to a trip to the Caucasus (and ended up celebrating my 42nd birthday with the … Continue reading
It’s so easy to tell a professional from a non-professional. The former have business cards. After my first set of photo cards was exhausted – and because I have a new phone number and new URLs for my blogs – … Continue reading
I had an appointment at the Georgian Heritage Preservation Council to talk about cultural heritage in the country. But the entrance to the building told me everything I needed to know.
(Photographed in Tbilisi, Georgia.)
Tbilisi is formed by so many different architectural styles, that it’s difficult to take a photo of just one. Here, the tower of a brick mosque and a wonderful wooden balcony are squeezing themselves into the picture. The building with … Continue reading