If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
Tag Archives: fireworks
I spent New Year’s Eve and the first couple of days of January 2014 in Palermo, the capital city of Sicily. I only made one New Year’s resolution (although I had previously dismissed those kind of resolutions as bunk) and … Continue reading
Every first week in November, all over Great Britain fireworks are lit up for “Bonfire Night” to commemorate the failed Gunpowder Plot of 1605. A group of English Catholics around Guy Fawkes had conspired to kill King James I and to … Continue reading