If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Being different is nothing bad
This entry was posted in Life, Philosophy, Photography and tagged flowers. Bookmark the permalink.
Really makes one stand out in the crowd.
Being unique is being beautiful.
I also think it provides a greater justification for staying alive.
great idea, that’s how I feel sometimes :)
Being different and individualistic is awesome! That is how one’s existence should be..