It’s October, but we already have November weather. As much as I will miss Romania (the rest of the country is more beautiful than the view from my window), on days like this, I know it was a clever decision to move to South America in November.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- A Postcard from Trakai
- The Floating Islands of Lake Titicaca
- Video: Solving the Mystery of Easter Island
- “Sovietistan” and “The Border” by Erika Fatland
- A Postcard from Arequipa
- A Postcard from Shiraz
- A Postcard from …
- Why I didn’t walk all of the South West Coast Path
- Hermit for Hire
- A Hundred Years Ago, Christmas was still Exciting – December 1920: Bloody Christmas