“Hi”, said the guy, “I am the spy from Hawaii, but I had to get away. I went to Hong Kong, but I couldn’t stay long. I am still a spy and I would like to fly to Yungay before I die. This poetry is a form of mimicry. That’s like a code. Let’s hit the road and goodbye”, said the spy. “Ciao, Moscow!”
Would you like a postcard from South America?
- Bury my heart – wherever
- The difference between Peru and Bolivia, illustrated in random messages
- Better than a Spy Novel: the Trump-Kremlin Files
- Video: Take a break!
- The man who predicted the financial crisis
- Every hotel should have this
- Why it’s important to get the best divorce lawyer
- A Walk around Iași
- Video of La Paz in 1942
CategoriesBolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Immigration Law Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania London Malta Maps Media Military Montenegro Music Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK USA Video Blog World War II