If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
Join 8,538 other followers
Tag Archives: weather
I am spending a few months in Ammerthal, the Bavarian village where I grew up. “But there is no theater, no cinema, no Academy of Sciences?” my friends from New York, Paris and Moscow are asking, worried and pitiful at … Continue reading
Next week I will go to Scotland and walk the West Highland Way from Glasgow to Fort William (154 km). At the end of the trail, I will attempt to climb Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the UK. There … Continue reading