If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Cognitive Dissonance for Lunch
- Taarof, the most confusing thing about Iran
- Kyselka, the Forgotten Spa Town
- Remembrance with Kebab: Babi Yar
- What to do with a History Degree?
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 9) Neuschwanstein Castle
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
Tag Archives: torture
I had already commented about UNESCO’s decision to hold this year’s World Philosophy Congress in Iran and about how Iran thanked UNESCO for this. Apparently, the worldwide protest against UNESCO that ensued has had quite some effect: UNESCO has now … Continue reading