If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Timotei Rad
While researching the story of a great Romanian adventurer, I found a great Romanian adventurer. But a different one.
When I moved to Romania, I knew that it had produced one of the greatest adventurer of all times. This is the story of how I was both wrong and right at the same time. (Scroll down to the 5th … Continue reading
Posted in Afghanistan, Argentina, Colombia, History, Iran, Romania, Russia, Travel Tagged adventure, Couchsurfing, Dumitru Dan, hitchhiking, Statistics, Timotei Rad 6 Comments