If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Driving a Lorry for Brexit
- Hej Hej
- Sunrise at the Cemetery
- Facing the Firing Squad in Style
- One Hundred Years Ago, Countries were established that have been all but forgotten – August 1921: Baranya-Baja and Tannu-Tuwa
- To Stockholm, on a Train of Uncharted Consciousness
- Peak Sweden
- A Birthday without Lake Garda
- “The Hundred-Year-Old Man who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared” by Jonas Jonasson
- Protective Equipment
Tag Archives: Timotei Rad
While researching the story of a great Romanian adventurer, I found a great Romanian adventurer. But a different one.
When I moved to Romania, I knew that it had produced one of the greatest adventurer of all times. This is the story of how I was both wrong and right at the same time. (Scroll down to the 5th … Continue reading