If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Journey to the Center of Europe
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
Join 8,538 other followers
Tag Archives: Tempelhof
Zur deutschen Fassung. Have you been wondering how the revolutionary 9-euro ticket has transformed travel in Germany? Well, as expected, trains and buses are visibly fuller, sometimes crowded, although rarely overcrowded. (And if so, it’s always because of people who … Continue reading →