If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
- To Heat or Not To Heat?
- Village Life in Hungary
- One Hundred Years Ago, King Ferdinand got Promoted – October 1922: Greater Romania
- Hitchhiking to the Happy Cemetery
- Bratislava – First Impression
- The Secret Space Program of Yugoslavia
Join 8,702 other followers
Tag Archives: Tempelhof
Zur deutschen Fassung. Have you been wondering how the revolutionary 9-euro ticket has transformed travel in Germany? Well, as expected, trains and buses are visibly fuller, sometimes crowded, although rarely overcrowded. (And if so, it’s always because of people who … Continue reading →