If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
- Winter is Coming
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
Join 8,743 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Sucre
In Bolivia, even irredentism is cute. Everything is explained in my article on Bolivia and the sea.
Everyone knows that situation: You need to photocopy a few pages from a book because you need to return it to the library, but you don’t have a copy machine on hand or your secretary has skipped work again. In Sucre in … Continue reading
On my hike from Sucre to the seven waterfalls, I saw this bus. As you can see from the sign behind the windshield, the bus still had to cover about 150 km to Potosí. It is really a shame that almost nobody in … Continue reading
Because I don’t receive enough donations to support my blog, I have to start working as a lawyer again. Unfortunately, I don’t possess any other skills. After my long sabbatical of six years, I have to start small. Very small. This is … Continue reading