Support this Blog
- How to become a Millionaire (Quarantine Edition)
- The Girl with the Book
- What does the Corona Virus mean for Tourism?
- Hitchhiking in the Time of Corona
- A Little Loan
- Job Interview
- My first Writing Job
- An extra day: 29 February 2020
- Escaping the Corona Virus – to an Island in the Middle of the Atlantic
- Film review: “Parasite”
Tag Archives: Sucre
Everything is explained in my article on Bolivia and the sea.
Everyone knows that situation: You need to photocopy a few pages from a book because you need to return it to the library, but you don’t have a copy machine on hand or your secretary has skipped work again. In Sucre in … Continue reading
On my hike from Sucre to the seven waterfalls, I saw this bus. As you can see from the sign behind the windshield, the bus still had to cover about 150 km to Potosí. It is really a shame that almost nobody in … Continue reading
Because I don’t receive enough donations to support my blog, I have to start working as a lawyer again. Unfortunately, I don’t possess any other skills. After my long sabbatical of six years, I have to start small. Very small. This is … Continue reading