If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- One Hundred Years Ago, Sweden set out to Create a New Man – January 1922: Eugenics
- Schöntal and Berlichingen
- Winter is no Excuse not to go Outside
- Lisbon in the Time of Corona, Cholera and Cocaine
- North Korean Motivational Music
- Last Sunset of 2021
- New Year’s Eve Walk
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Digging began – December 1921: Rhine-Main-Danube Canal
- A Shortcut through the Nuclear Power Plant
- Well, I guess I have to travel to Singapore then.
Tag Archives: Sucre
Everything is explained in my article on Bolivia and the sea.
Everyone knows that situation: You need to photocopy a few pages from a book because you need to return it to the library, but you don’t have a copy machine on hand or your secretary has skipped work again. In Sucre in … Continue reading
On my hike from Sucre to the seven waterfalls, I saw this bus. As you can see from the sign behind the windshield, the bus still had to cover about 150 km to Potosí. It is really a shame that almost nobody in … Continue reading
Because I don’t receive enough donations to support my blog, I have to start working as a lawyer again. Unfortunately, I don’t possess any other skills. After my long sabbatical of six years, I have to start small. Very small. This is … Continue reading