If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
Join 8,755 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Savin Kuk
Priorities in the countryside
Not even a proper toilet, but the tree has a satellite connection. (Photographed on the way to Savin Kuk in Montenegro.)
Posted in Montenegro, Photography, Technology, Travel Tagged Savin Kuk, Zabljak Leave a comment
Video Blog: Why Mountaineering?
Some people don’t understand why other people climb up mountains. During my ascent of Savin Kuk (2,322 m = 7,618 ft) in the Durmitor mountains in Montenegro, I have tried to explain the motivation that drives people like me out … Continue reading
Posted in Montenegro, Travel, Video Blog Tagged Durmitor, Savin Kuk 9 Comments