Some people don’t understand why other people climb up mountains. During my ascent of Savin Kuk (2,322 m = 7,618 ft) in the Durmitor mountains in Montenegro, I have tried to explain the motivation that drives people like me out of cities, out of the flatland and into the mountains.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- One Hundred Years Ago, Sweden set out to Create a New Man – January 1922: Eugenics
- Schöntal and Berlichingen
- Winter is no Excuse not to go Outside
- Lisbon in the Time of Corona, Cholera and Cocaine
- North Korean Motivational Music
- Last Sunset of 2021
- New Year’s Eve Walk
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Digging began – December 1921: Rhine-Main-Danube Canal
- A Shortcut through the Nuclear Power Plant
- Well, I guess I have to travel to Singapore then.