If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Sunrise at the Cemetery
- Facing the Firing Squad in Style
- One Hundred Years Ago, Countries were established that have been all but forgotten – August 1921: Baranya-Baja and Tannu-Tuwa
- To Stockholm, on a Train of Uncharted Consciousness
- Peak Sweden
- A Birthday without Lake Garda
- “The Hundred-Year-Old Man who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared” by Jonas Jonasson
- Protective Equipment
- Cat Content, Literally
- Film Review: “Nomadland”
Tag Archives: Riga
This was a bad investment. Photographed by Valdis Jekociņš in Riga, Latvia.
(All photos taken during my trip to Riga in March 2013.)