If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
Join 8,755 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Magia Salvaje
“Magia Salvaje” makes me look forward to Colombia
In a few months, I will hopefully be in Colombia. This documentary makes me more than excited. It makes me dreamy.
Posted in Cinema, Colombia, Travel Tagged Cinema, Magia Salvaje, movies, nature 2 Comments