If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
Tag Archives: LGBT
In April 2014 the Indian Supreme Court ruled that transgender people have to be recognized as a “third gender”, declaring inter alia that Transgender persons’ right to decide their self-identified gender is also upheld and the Centre and State Governments … Continue reading
Bradley Manning is now Chelsea Manning, she says. Bradley Manning faces up to 35 years in prison. Dude, if you had to spend the prime of your life in prison, would you want to be around lots of other dudes … Continue reading