If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Cognitive Dissonance for Lunch
- Taarof, the most confusing thing about Iran
- Kyselka, the Forgotten Spa Town
- Remembrance with Kebab: Babi Yar
- What to do with a History Degree?
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 9) Neuschwanstein Castle
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
Tag Archives: gender
In April 2014 the Indian Supreme Court ruled that transgender people have to be recognized as a “third gender”, declaring inter alia that Transgender persons’ right to decide their self-identified gender is also upheld and the Centre and State Governments … Continue reading
Both the UK and the EU are considering the implementation of quotas for women in corporate boardrooms, something that Norway already did in 2004. This raises obvious questions which have been discussed many times before: What if not enough women … Continue reading