If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
Join 8,755 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Las Vegas
A Postcard from Las Vegas
Zur deutschen Fassung. When people say that law school is boring, I always have to laugh. For my second internship, I worked for the district attorney’s office. In Las Vegas. On the very first day, we went to an Indian … Continue reading
Posted in Law, Travel, USA Tagged criminal law, Las Vegas, police, university 2 Comments