If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
Join 8,755 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Illimani
Why should you get up early?
Because it’s the only way to catch these views of Illimani: Photographed during the hike to Chacaltaya in Bolivia.
Posted in Bolivia, Photography, Travel Tagged Chacaltaya, Illimani, mountains, nature 4 Comments
Lunch with a View
It’s only a fast-food place in one of the stations of the urban cable car system in La Paz, but the view on Illimani is not bad. Yes, cable cars are part of the public transport system here.
Posted in Bolivia, Food, Photography, Travel Tagged Illimani, La Paz Leave a comment
The Bolivian Ladies keep Climbing
You remember the Bolivian ladies who climbed Huayna Potosi? Well, these ladies were not satisfied with conquering one mountain above 6,000 meters. They have set out to climb eight mountains in Bolivia, each of them higher than 6,000 meters. This … Continue reading