If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- One Hundred Years Ago, a Royal Funeral was the Last Gasp of Times Past – April 1921: Augusta Victoria
- There is always a Fossibility
- One Hundred Years Ago, an Armenian Student took the Law into his own Hands – March 1921: Operation Nemesis
- Quite some Drama
- A Postcard from Yerevan
- Lost in Translation
- Two Bakeries, two Countries, two Cultures
- One Hundred Years Ago, a German Baron from the Baltics established a Kingdom in Mongolia – March 1921: Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
- International Women’s Day
- A Postcard from Málaga
Tag Archives: Illimani
Because it’s the only way to catch these views of Illimani: Photographed during the hike to Chacaltaya in Bolivia.
It’s only a fast-food place in one of the stations of the urban cable car system in La Paz, but the view on Illimani is not bad. Yes, cable cars are part of the public transport system here.