If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Habsburg Empire was finished for good – April 1922: Emperor Karl I
- One Hundred Years Ago, they Showed a Movie that Should Never Have Been Made – March 1922: Nosferatu
- Ukrainian Tears
- Humanity’s Response to Catastrophes
- Attack on Odessa
Tag Archives: Guben
There are so many “lost places” photographers, I needed to find my own niche. I opted for lost places that are ruled by cats, like this empty villa in Guben, Germany. Links: More cats. And if you are into lost … Continue reading
Zur deutschen Fassung. At the German-Polish border, there is plenty of police right now. What are they looking for, I wonder and ask. Cigarette smugglers, says the female officer, while her two male colleagues are ostentatiously of the opinion that … Continue reading
Zur deutschen Fassung. As you know, I consider timeliness to be overrated, which is why my report from Guben will be written sometime in the next few weeks or months. But I do not want to withhold the current dramatic … Continue reading