If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
Join 8,538 other followers
Tag Archives: Easter
Zur deutschen Fassung der frohen Osterbotschaft. My recent article about South America contained a passage that was critical of religion. Some of my religious readers may have thought: “Well, that’s the atheist exaggerating again.” But in no way and never … Continue reading
Easter bunny: Eastern bunny: (Thanks to Stefan Baur for the idea and the magazine cover.)
I have already reported about the Easter procession at the Maltese town of Dingli in the light of its publicly humiliating treatment of a child with Down Syndrome. But this was not the only scandal I witnessed that evening: the … Continue reading